August 12, 2010

Open Studio (friday the 13th)

The what: Open Studio and Quilt Exhibit
The where: Pressroom Studios and Kaw Valley Arts and Humanities
The other where: 750 Armstrong, Kansas City, KS
The when: Friday 8.13.10 5:00 - 8:00pm
The why: because you love quilts and you love me and you want to support the arts in KCK (and you love live music and free food)

 (this quilt is not new. but it is beautiful and will be on display and for sale tomorrow night)

Ok. So I failed in my mission to have 8 new quilts. Life got in the way a little. So did procrastination via Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I do have 6 totally finished brand new quilts and 2 that are nearly finished but still need the binding sewn on. What are you going to do? But really, there's way more than 6 new quilts to people who have never seen my work. Right?

2 comments:

  1. It was great seeing your quilts last night, I'm so glad you told us about it at the quilt guild meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Betsy! It was nice to see so many people from quilt guild there last night. I'm sorry I didn't get much chance to talk to you, though.

    ReplyDelete