September 16, 2010

I'm on Apartment Therapy!!!

Oh my goodness, I almost choked on my toothpaste this morning when I read the email from AT that my submission for the Design Showcase was going to be posted! Just last night as I was falling asleep I thought: "It's okay if they don't choose me. There are a lot of good designers in the world and I'm just starting out. It made me get a little more organized and put myself out there and no bad will come of it."

Seriously, ya'll. Being on Apartment Therapy is exciting all by itself. I read that blog almost every day. But to be chosen to be in the Design Showcase is a huge honor. If you don't know what I'm talking about go check it out right now. And while you're there, vote for me! You have to register, but it's fast and free and then you can give me three stars...or, you know, however many you think I deserve.

And now, a juicy picture treat.
This is wax block printed fabric from the South American / African Grocery at River Market in KCMO. My new friend Lauren from Aunt June told us all about it at quilt guild and then I went out and bought some. Don't you want to lick it? I do. 

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!

    I can't believe you didn't mention this to me earlier, but congrats.

    I voted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I was so out of it during our directed study time. Thanks for voting for me, Taylor!

    ReplyDelete