October 20, 2013

Quilt Market + Quilt Radio

I'm getting ready for Quilt Market today. It's my first time going as a legit person (not just a helper) and I am super excited. I have some awesome postcards that I will be handing out and a sweet handout with a class outline for shops. If you are going to be at Quilt Market on Friday (Oct. 25) stop by my Schoolhouse presentation and hear all about dyeing fabric and my new book. It will be in room 362 D from 11:45 - 12:15.
This is what my postcard looks like on one side, for those of you that won't be there.

I will also be talking about dyeing fabric, my new book, and my new adventure at the Kansas City Textile Studio tomorrow on American Patchwork and Quilting Radio. Host Pat Sloan will be interviewing me a little after 3:00pm Central. You can listen live here: http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/radio/index.html
 
The months are going so fast and I feel like I keep buzzing from one thing to the next without a break. So I'm going to go sit outside and have a beer. I hope all of you out there in the world remember to take a breath now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment